Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I buy Natural Pool Products?
We have a nationwide network of authorized commercial dealers, as well as residential representatives. It’s too many to list on our site, so just contact us and include your town/city so we can introduce you to your local dealer.
How do Natural Pool Products prices compare to others?
We’re almost always more expensive. And we’re not ashamed of it. Want to find out why?
How do I apply Blue PRO Phosphate remover?
- Use our dosing calculator App to find out how much Blue PRO you need. For commercial pools, we suggest a limit of four (4) ounces per 10,000 gallons at a time. It may take more than one dosing to completely wipe out phosphates if you have phosphates higher than 1200 parts-per-billion. If so, see step 6.
- When you have the product, use a measuring cup and pour the proper dose around the perimeter of the pool.
- Watch the reaction cloud up the pool. (oooooooh! ahhhhhhh!)
- Allow 24 hours for the phosphate remover to complete it’s reaction, then vacuum the sediment to waste. It will be all over the bottom of the pool.
- Clean or backwash the filter too, some sediment will have likely been caught in the filter.
- Test phosphates after a week and find out if you need to do another dose.
Is Natural Pool Products the same as Orenda?
We are a licensed brand of Orenda, so in a way, yes. Orenda blends and bottles our products in the same facility, under the same quality control and procedures. Like Orenda’s entire product line, our products also meet NSF/ANSI Standard 50 and our enzyme products meet Standard 60 (the drinking water safety standard).
What is the weakest product from Natural Pool Products?
This website. Hands down.
Is there a warrantee or buy-back guarantee?
We guarantee our products will do what we claim when dosed properly, according to the dosing on the bottles, or per our specific instructions. If the products fail to do the job, we will buy them back from you, 100% refund.
Since 2008, this has never happened, because we don’t over-promise or under-deliver. Our products just work.